Fit Bodies, Inc. + IMGlobal Travel Insurance = The Perfect Travel Pair
Our partners at IMG offer a full line of travel protection plans (iTravelInsured®) that provide varying levels of coverage for trip cancellation, baggage delay, trip interruption, accident & sickness, and many other travel-related events and expenses.
click HERE to open a new browser tab for WHY IS TRAVEL INSURANCE IMPORTANT
Take these steps to get started:
CLICK HERE TO GO TO QUOTE PAGE
- Get a quote- click HERE to start your quote now. Ensure you ALWAYS use the link on this page to get the special Fit Bodies + IMG pricing.
- Purchase the right policy for you- protect your purchase each time you book with Fit Bodies. Remember, once you book a trip with Fit Bodies, it is a non-refundable teaching vacation investment. Insurance can help cover you in the case that you need to cancel.
- Purchase your policy early- We recommend to get your policy soon after you book with Fit Bodies- within 20 days after your booking. You can always add your flights and any other non-refundable costs to your policy later.
TAKE A LOOK AT PLANS HERE
- Trip cancellation covers up to 100% of the prepaid non-refundable insured trip cost
- Only the non-refundable deposit amount should be insured. You can increase coverage when additional non-refundable payments are made
- COVID-19 is covered the same as any other illness, which may trigger benefits for accident or sickness medical costs, as well as trip cancellation, trip interruption, or travel delay (including due to quarantine) expenses
- Access to non-insurance 24/7 emergency travel assistance services
FAQs:Q. Why should I buy trip insurance?
Trip insurance protects you against financial losses you may suffer as a result of last minute trip cancellation, trip delay, or other unexpected travel related incidents. If you are sick and have to cancel your trip, or bad weather causes trip delay, trip insurance reimburses you for non-refundable trip costs up to the covered amount. Trip insurance coverage may include but is not limited to benefits such as trip cancellation, trip interruption, travel delay, lost or stolen passport, baggage loss or delay, and emergency medical evacuation.
As you know, Fit Bodies, Inc. does not provide refunds once you book your trip. This is a great option to ensure that you cover yourself in the event that you need to cancel your trip.
Q. Do I already have coverage from my credit card or regular medical insurance? What if I bought insurance from my airline carrier?
Some credit card companies do provide trip cancellation coverage, but the coverage is usually very limited or specific to certain benefits. Credit card trip insurance may not provide as good of coverage as travel insurance companies.
Your regular medical insurance usually only covers health and sickness within your country and does not cover trip cancellation, trip interruption, or travel delay benefits. However, some travel medical insurance policies do offer trip cancellation coverage.
Airline travel insurance is specific to details to do with flights only, not throughout the whole length of your trip.
Q. Can I buy trip insurance if someone else is booking my flight, hotel accommodations, etc.?
Yes, you may buy trip insurance even if someone else is booking your trip reservations. All you need to buy trip insurance is the non-refundable trip expenses such as airline ticket and accommodation costs.
Q. Until when do I have to buy trip insurance? When is it too late?
You should buy trip insurance as soon as you have booked or paid for your trip. The latest you can purchase a policy is 24 hours before the trip departure date, however not all insurance products are available right before travel occurs. We recommend the following:
1. Use the Get Your Quote button above to find the best policy for you and purchase an initial policy when your trip has been confirmed by Fit Bodies.
2. Once you purchase flights for your trip, you can add them to your policy by calling the IMG phone number (317) 655-9796. There is not an online option to update or change your policy, so you will need to call.
~If you already have your flights purchased when you initiate your policy, include your flight costs at the time you originate your policy purchase.
3. Be sure to mention our group ID number 543229 or use the link above when initiating any policy.
Q.What is the initial trip payment date or deposit date?
It is the date when you made the first payment to Fit Bodies for your trip.
Q. What is the final payment date?
It is the date when you fully paid for your trip. The final payment date must be before the departure date. The initial trip deposit date and final payment date can be the same date.
Q. What do I include in total trip cost when getting a trip insurance quote? Do I include taxes and fees?
Your total trip cost includes all prepaid, non-refundable trip expenses including taxes and fees. These may include airline ticket, cruise, hotel, and activity costs, among other expenses.
Q. What should I do if I’m traveling to multiple destinations?
You can select any one of your planned destinations while purchasing a trip insurance plan. Trip insurance covers all prepaid, non-refundable trip costs, including those from different destinations.
Q. Can I make changes to my trip insurance policy after purchasing?
Yes, you can make changes to your policy if you need to change information such as travel dates, destinations, trip costs, travelers personal information, mailing address corrections, etc. You must call IMG on this line: (317) 655-9796. Be sure to mention our group ID number 543229 or use the link above when initiating any policy.