GETTING STARTED AT FITNESS PRO TRAVEL
~THE HELP PAGE~
We are glad you made it to the FPT community! We hope the following details will help you with setting up your account, searching and securing the Fit Bodies teaching vacation opportunities, using the various networking and business features, and ideally referring your friends and colleagues to the community as well.
Additionally, you will find MANY answers to your questions on these pages as well
Step by Step Travel Session Order Processing -
Using the top left column search tool:
- Select any or all of the search features in the left column search tool and click "Find" (fewer criteria produce more results).
- View, then select, from the list of resort specialty positions available matching your search criteria.
- View product description. (Basic accounts can access all locations for opportunity reference, but can only book four weeks out from the current date... considering upgrade?)
*noting if there are any special requirements in the product description (ie aqua instruction required, etc.)
- Designate the specialty you are booking as, select the week set of dates you are interested in, complete any other product options that may be listed in this area, then ==>>Click to "Add to Cart" = BOOKING
- The booking item is added to Cart. You may "Continue Shopping", "Empty Cart", or "Check Out". You may also remove a single item by clicking on the "X" to the left of the product.
- If you have a discount code you would enter it on this screen and then click "apply".
- Hotel check-in voucher will be automatically generated as your booking is finalized and marked complete by one of our Fit Bodies, Inc. staff. When logged in, clicking MY ACCOUNT and then My Orders will bring you to a list of current, future, and past orders. From there click on the order number and then VOUCHER button to print your hard copy for the resort. You will receive other notices and specific trip information by email and may reference/access this voucher via the Mobile App, but it is this hard copy document you must present to the resort.
- When your transaction is complete, you may also access and print the DOWNLOADABLE (info. & flight form) from this same area mentioned above for the voucher.
- Secure your flights AFTER receiving a second order confirmation email sent directly from our staff (usually within 48 hours).
** Some internet service providers attempt to screen spam by blocking or placing email responders from websites into spam folders. If you do/did not receive an immediate response from us after creating your account or after an order please check for this email in the spam folder. It is best if you ensure that you are able to directly receive emails from us as specials, newsletters, and other update information will come through the site as well.
- Click on "View Instructors" in the bottom border area
- In the search box in the left column, enter the criteria with which you'd like to search other fit pros.
- Click find
Just click on the name of those who come up in the list and it will bring you to their abbreviated profile where you can send a message or add as friend.
**The number of viewable fitness professionals will vary depending up on whether you have designated your account as "basic" or one of the "premium" account types.
Add Profile Image (ensure a clear professional headshot):
- Click MY ACCOUNT and CHOOSE FILE to upload an image from your computer.
- Click SAVE CHANGES
To Add Images to Your Account:
- highlight "photos" and click "my albums & photos" from list
- next screen click "add photo"
- next screen enter description, browse for photo on you computer
don't forget to create an album to put it in (or add to existing)
- click upload photos - you have photo(s) in your account
*Photo size should be around 100kb or less, but the system will take and auto resize photos up to 1mb in size. Preferred formats for images are .jpg or .png
* Most issues are forgetting to add photo to an existing or new album or to large of a file size.
*Profile images are mandatory with the Fit Bodies Travel program
Affiliate marketing and Loyalty programs a common on-line and we didn't want you to be left out. We have built some basic tools to assist you in doing affiliate marketing with Fitness Pro Travel and earn you Travel Reward Points.
Earn points by referring your friends and colleagues. Based upon your own membership level you may earn varying quantities of points. Medallion and Enterprise members also earn additional points every time the referred account travels.
We also want to encourage your continued support of the community platform and growth of the travel opportunities, so we've added additional bonus points for auto renewal membership types. Further details on reward differences between accounts can be found on the side by side membership view. Select 'Account Options' from the bottom border of any page for a quick view of the differences and advantages.
Find and Print Your Travel Voucher (step 12 of step by step order process above)
- Click on "My Account" to go to your my account page.
- Cursor over "Account" => Click on "My Orders " from the drop down menu that appears
- The resulting page lists all of your booked orders, click on the up coming travel order number
- The details for that FPT order are now listed with a "VOUCHER" link near the upper left area. Click on the word VOUCHER. There may be multiple vouchers if you booked multiple weeks.
- You now have the option to simply view your voucher by clicking "VIEW VOUCHER" or when ready to take your trip, click on "PRINT VOUCHER" for use as your check in document
Adding Events to the Fitness Event Calendar
Who May Post Events - Any account with a Travel Membership or higher
What May be Posted - Any fitness industry event, yours or others, that is fitness or sport professional oriented.
Why Post Fitness Events - It's good for the community to have this resource AND it is great for the educator as Fitness Pro Travel is primarily a fitness industry community with more than 50,000 members.
- Place your cursor over "Events & Biz"
- Click on "Event Calendar"
- Click on "Add an Event"
- Enter event details for location, time, topics, etc. and click "Add Event"
You may now go back to the event and view details by going to it's month and clicking on it's title. You may click "suggest to friends" at the bottom to suggest the event to any of your connections here at FPT.
Subscribing To Newsletters
Not receiving all of the promotional emails?
You are automatically signed up for the Fit Bodies, Inc. newsletter when creating your account. If you are not receiving them or opted out at one time and want to receive newsletters again, you can register HERE.
If you change your email address for your account you can click on MANAGE from the bottom of any email or you will need to unsubscribe with from the list with your old address and re-subscribe with your new email address.
- Mailings are sent generally every one to two weeks and your email address is not sold to other third-party organizations.