Dominican Republic (PUJ)
Hosting 1 Yoga + 1 group fit
- AN ALL-INCLUSIVE RESORT
~ Your Awesome Travel Deal ~
for you, your guest, and up to two children 12 and under.
|Air Travel||Not Included|
|Entertainment Fund||$100 payable at arrival|
|Total Cost USD||$750 + Air and Transfers|
Perfectly located on the magnificent east coast of the Dominican Republic, the natural beauty of the island and nearby coral reef nurtures an incredible number of flora and fauna — and it will nourish your spirit as well. Every detail has been selected for your complete pleasure and total relaxation. Uncrowded. Unrushed. Unequaled.
From the moment we greet your arrival, you will be delighted by your surroundings and service:
• The majority of our amenity-filled luxury rooms tropical jungle and ocean views.
• A spectacular array of day and evening activities, adventures for every age and interest
• Enormous free-form pool that winds its way from our stunning lobby all the way down to the beach. Voted BEST POOL in the Caribbean by vote Trip Advisor 2008.
• Seven international restaurants serving gourmet fare and 10 wonderful lounges pouring unlimited premium brand beverages. • 24-hour room and concierge services
• Supervised Explorer's Club for kids, so everyone enjoys their own time in their own way.
• Core Zone for teens provides them with their own place to chill out and offers supervised daily activities and nightly entertainment.
• Nearby excursion sites for golf, shopping, adventure and history
• A friendly, fastidious staff who will make you feel like the honored guest you are. The beauty of our Unlimited-Luxury® service is that virtually everything is already included. You won’t have to think about anything except fully enjoying yourself. Our guests recently named us the Best Family Friendly Resort and the Best Pool in the Caribbean for the Trip Advisor Traveler’s Choice Awards. Those same high standards have also earned us premier recognition from the prestigious Preferred Hotels and Resorts.
Schedule does change regularly and based on the formats you teach. One or two classes M-Sat.
Yoga Teachers - 8am - one class a day
10AM stretch for 30-45 minutes
4PM class sometimes scheduled, too.
The entertainment manager will secure your schedule once you are at the resort.
*Do not rely on the Explorer Club during your class time obligations. Babysitting is available for a fee and must be arranged if your child cannot be supervised by your companion.
$150 per week, charged at checkout on FitnessProTravel.com.
Gift fund - Resorts, no matter how large or prestigious, do not have a budget for certain items they need for the day to day operations in the entertainment and fitness departments. Each resort provides an ongoing list of needs, sometimes accumulating funds for large projects. Each resort handles their gift fund and deciding how to use the funds differently. Guest instructor contribution to this fund is a longstanding tradition, and mandatory. The changing times has encouraged a policy where all gift funds are collected online at the same time you secure teaching vacation dates.
Transfers - Not included but you can book your transfers right online here at FitnessProTravel. Anytime after you've secured your airfare, go to Pro Shop tab and choose Punta Cana Uvero Alto Transfers and follow the instructions. shared and private options are available and all listed in roundtrip USD pricing. Another option is to fly into Santa Domingo (SDQ)
After your transfer confirmation, Erica will be in touch via email with an Amstar Voucher (just before you depart).
24 Hour Room Service
Clothing Optional Beach
Adult Resort - Accepts 3 in a Room
Kids Club 0-3
Kids Club 3-12
Distance to Airport Less than 30 Minutes
Children Over 12
Extra Children Same Room
Multi Pro Positions
Kids Club 4-12
Loved this resort. The massive lobby has a curved staircase dropping you into the ground level where the entertainment area, shops and buffet restaurant reside. Walk outside to the gorgeous pool with connecting river style sections that run into the larger main pool area. The beach is wonderful and the horse trail above the beach provides a breathtaking view and good surface for a morning run. The ENTERTAINMENT here is spectacular. Nice theatre for the talents to be shown. Expect to finish dinner in time for each evening show!